Job TitleENFORCEMENT CASE MANAGER/INVESTIGATOR I – WAYNE COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 236119061
- Pay Range $14.44-$17.55/hr.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Impressive Benefit Package Including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Public Employee Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 2 Weeks of Vacation After 1 Year
- Accumulating Sick Leave of 2 Weeks Per Year
- Remote Work Possible
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Retain Information
- Ability to Analyze and Interpret Data
- Ability to Work Independently
- Familiarity with Local Employment Opportunities
- Preparing and Maintaining Accurate Documentation
- Establishing and Maintaining Working Relationships with Co-Workers and External Associates
Manages family support cases in accordance with federal, state and local laws and procedures. Provides information and assistance to individuals, including customers, courts, employers, financial institutions, etc., in response to inquiries received by telephone, mail, fax, electronically or in person. Performs research to determine solutions in customers’ cases. Processes appropriate documentation for family support cases and maintains appropriate documentation. Conducts investigations to ensure compliance with family support obligations. Keeps abreast of changes in the child support program, laws, policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
No “field work” included in this position.
CompanyWayne County Child Support Enforcement Agency
Must be 18 years or older to apply. Qualified applicants should submit an application, cover letter and resume to the Wayne County Child Support Enforcement Agency, attn Director Shayne Oehlhof, 428 W. Liberty Street, Suite 11, Wooster, Ohio 44691 or via email to email@example.com. Applications are available at the Wayne County Commissioner’s Office, 428 W. Liberty Street, Wooster, Ohio 44691 or online at: https://www.wayneohio.org/employment-opportunities.
THE WAYNE COUNTY CSEA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Date posted: January 14th 2022
The position is open until filled, with priority consideration given to applications received by Monday, January 31, 2022