Job TitleDirect Support Professional – Orrville – Whitehouse Behavioral Health, LLC OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 238022576
Job Type: Full time
Salary $13.00 – $14.00 /hour
Job Title: Direct Care Professional
Job Location: Wayne County, OH
Job Category: Home Health Aide
Come join our extended (WOW) family! As a caregiver you’re really the heart of the company, and essential in the everyday lives of our individuals. Working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, your compassionate nature and helping hands are pivotal in guiding them to lead their best unique lives.
CompanyWhitehouse Behavioral Health, LLC
- Full range care from: pre planned meal prepping, feeding/walking assistance, hygiene/toileting assistance, and medicine administration.
- Sanitary household, kitchen, and restroom.
- Transportation to appointments, activities, job opportunities. Accompany individual(s) on outside activities which promote individual(s) independence in society.
- Maintaining safe and sanitary working environments including company vehicles.
- Completes required documentation on each shift.
- Maintains compliance with all state guidelines and laws.
- Represents Whitehouse and those served with a positive manner.
- Participates in staff meetings and training’s.
- Interacts with all individuals served in the home.
- Ensures individual is living best quality of life!
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate/GED
- Driver’s License: 4 or Less Points
- Criminal Background check
- Drug Testing
- Reference Check