Job TitleComputer Technician Wayne County Commissioners Job # 219220819
Would you like to work for a place that serves the public, has job stability, great benefits, great retirement
system and a great team to work with? Would you like to have 10 paid holidays per year (that’s right – 10!)
How about ample sick leave and vacation leave and, if unused, may roll over to the next year? If so, Wayne
County is the place! Interested in learning more?
CompanyWayne County Commissioners
Job RequirementsNow let’s get down to the important stuff, so don’t stop reading! This is a full-time job and here are the things that you will be doing. We’re not going to list everything, just enough to get you excited! The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-site and remote desktop, laptop computer and related items (scanners/printers) support including
- such items as troubleshooting, anti-virus, anti-spam and clean-up and maintenance of the computers,
- which includes both installation/removal of software as well as hardware repairs.
- Network support for multiple networks including tying printers and copiers into various networks, which
- includes working with high security networks for the Jail and the Health System.
- Support and maintain various phone systems including on-site user training and voicemail programming.
- Technology disposal process, including making sure various hard drives and information storage devices
- are clean and data removed before disposal.
- Website maintenance of existing sites
- Asist Airport personnel with the use of QuickBooks and monthly reporting.