Case Ready Supervisor – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 230904626
Job TitleCase Ready Supervisor – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 230904626
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
The Case Ready Supervisor will be responsible for supervising employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment operating procedures and working conditions. The hours of work will be Monday –Friday, Saturdays as needed. There may be occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
- Manage production shift staff to attain quality, safety, and production schedule objectives.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Makes effective operational decisions in an expedient manner while maintaining quality standards.
- Provides vision and inspiration for the team.
- Mentors, encourages, and motivates team members, ensuring individual and group productivity.
- Develops a team to ensure it delivers the required performance.
- Understands department machinery and can execute small adjustments.
- Promoting and maintaining teamwork among employees
- Consistently enforces company policies, safety standards, quality standards, and GMPs.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
- Time management
- Driven by Results
- Able to analyze and solve problems
Key Skills Required:
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, scheduling, organizational and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with computer use and systems.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
Ohio Farms Packing Co. welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any legally protected status.