Job TitleBeverage Palletizer 7 pm to 7am – CorTech – Medina, Ohio OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 251924080
Job Title: Beverage Palletizer 7 pm to 7 am – OMJST
Worksite Location: Medina, OH 44256
How to Apply: Apply direct to CorTech:
Email: Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: Tammie at 330-317-8673
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
3 on 2 off -2 on 3 off rotation
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K on day 1
$25.00 weekly + $250.00 monthly – Perfect Attendance Bonus (Must work 32+hr)
Summary: Responsible for the hands-on operation of all downstream and box maker equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of automated case packers, case erectors, conveyor systems, vacuum loaders, automated stretch wrappers, banders, blenders, trimmers, labelers, transition applicators and box makers to achieve optimal results.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of downstream and box maker equipment.
- Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer specifications.
- Performs quality assurance checks in accordance with customer specifications for labels, transitions, and packaging of finished product.
- Assist production technician/mezz leader in documentation of production losses and/or corrugate losses.
- Knowledge of the specific area’s reliability, quality, scrap and safety goals
- Completion of mandatory reports 8. Adhere to all BOS and SAP standards and activities
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain housekeeping and GMP standards.
- Attend all required training sessions and weekly team meetings
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with Production, Quality, and Group Leaders.
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous mechanical experience/mechanically inclined
- Ability to perform basic maintenance and repairs on equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to stand throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good eye and hand coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check
*This is a THC Friendly Employer
OMJ Staff Contact: RC3