Job TitleAssociate Product Manager – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 234690434
Associate Product Manager to assist the Product Management Team of FiberTite in supporting existing products, developing new product strategies and supporting business objectives.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist in VOC projects, provide analysis and insights into the commercial roofing markets to help position and promote FiberTite roofing systems.
- Maintain competitive analysis and price list for the product lines.
- Manage product forecasts with input from regional sales team and National Sales Director and vet results versus historical data.
- Generate and help with content to support the sales and marketing activities including marketing campaigns and product launches – videos, catalogs, emails, and application notes.
- Keep sales, marketing and other company personnel informed about all competitive activity and potential new business opportunities.
- Develop full understanding of the product line capabilities, value proposition and technology to be able to clearly communicate that to our customers and sales team.
- Communicate brand and product value proposition to customers and sales team via content creation and presentations – emails, articles, webinars.
- Attend relevant exhibitions, seminars, meetings and training courses as required.
- Mastery of internal tools used for forecasting, tracking orders and shipments, and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance.
- Support project management activities within the key initiatives for the product management function.
This position requires:
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to give in person presentations to customers and potential customers at conferences, industry trade show, company sites and customer sites.
- Computer savvy – Microsoft office skills required (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Well organized, self-motivated and the ability to learn independently.
- Customer focused: proven ability to work constructively with customers, sales, and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.