Job TitleAirport Line Service Technician (Seasonal) Wayne County Commissioners – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 224770158
The Wayne County Commissioners are currently accepting employment applications for the seasonal position of Wayne County Airport Line Service Technician. This position will work a minimum of 10 hours per week, but may also work some weekends and holidays. This position is from May through October of each year. Training will be provided.
The successful applicant’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform day to day operations of the facility:
- Enforce all policies of the operation;
- Open and/or close the airport;
- Inspect the airfield for security, operational and maintenance purposes;
- Refuel aircraft;
- Maintain fuel quality standards;
- Operate the point of sale system to process charges and payments;
- Keep records of transactions and fuel consumption; Issue Notices to Airmen (NOTAM);
- Marshall aircraft and provide hangar, tie-down and towing services.
Provide customer service:
- Assist pilot with trash removal, ice and coffee;
- Arrange crew cars and rental cars;
- Provide information about the airport and the area;
- Assist with passenger downloads and uploads;
- Load and unload baggage.
- Control weeds on the airfield;
- Maintain vehicles and facilities;
- Operate plow trucks and urea spreader.
Qualified applicants are required to complete an employment application (downloadable from https://www.wayneohio.org/employment-opportunities) and submit to Wayne County Commissioners, 428 West Liberty Street, Wooster, Ohio 44691, Attn: Barb Winey. Questions can be directed to 330-287-5409.
Deadline for submission is March 5, 2021
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
428 WEST LIBERTY STREET WOOSTER, OHIO 44691 330-287-5400 FAX 330-287-5407
We do not discriminate in the provision of services or employment because of handicap, race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age.
CompanyWayne County Commissioners