Job TitleAircraft Maintenance Technician – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 229843903
Aircraft and related aviation maintenance and servicing in support of Mid-Ohio Aviation flight operations.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft.
- Perform aircraft post flight inspections.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Ensure aircraft compliance with all FAA regulations and safety standards.
- Perform aircraft launch, recovery, ground handling and aircraft fueling requirements.
- Perform limited building and ground maintenance including snow removal.
- Monitor parts, supplies, component repair/overhaul and fuel inventories.
- Perform fuel farm, fuel truck, tractor and aircraft tug service and maintenance.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with procedures.
- Understand and follow procedures from a manufacturer’s aircraft maintenance manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Interact effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Perform other tasks and duties associated with Mid-Ohio Aviation flight operations.
- Occasional travel may be required.
This position requires:
- An Airframe and Power Plant certificate issued by the FAA.
- Valid automobile driver’s license.
- Good computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years prior maintenance experience with jet aircraft. Experience with Cessna Citation aircraft preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.