Job TitleActivities Assistant (Burbank) JAG Healthcare – Burbank, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 252497370
S-1596-14 Job Title: Activities Assistant (Burbank) Worksite 14976 Burbank Rd., Burbank, OH 44214
Number of Openings: 1
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
JAG Healthcare Burbank is seeking a reliable, compassionate Activities Assistants to work at our Burbank, Ohio location. Our talented and caring Activities Team has an opportunity for the right candidate to join us, part time 2-3 days a week form 9am-4pm with NO WEEKENDS!
JAG Healthcare Burbank is proud to offer state of the art health care and rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and assisted lifestyle options within an atmosphere of warmth, hospitality, and innovation. With 81 skilled beds and 5 assisted living, you will recognize the difference from the minute you walk through the doors: our unique building design, creative programs, and uncompromising standard of excellence.
- Assisting in the planned Activities for our residents, keeping them engaged, encouraged, and motivated.
- Implement activities programs for our residents; focus on individual interests (1 on 1 and group activities).
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities.
- Coordinating activities with other departments and working collaboratively with all staff.
- Assist residents to and from scheduled activity programs.
- Self-starter and self-motivated, with an entertaining and outgoing personality.
- Maintain an organized work area.
- The ability to make someone’s day better.
- Someone who is observant, driven, and creative.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in recreation therapy is a plus.
- Previous experience with geriatric population is a plus.
- Someone who can place someone else’s needs before their own.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task
- Willingness to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Work well with a Team.
- Patience and compassion when dealing with others, especially those who are sick, injured, elderly, or from different backgrounds.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment; including but not limited to eye protection and masks (surgical and N95).
- Ability to test regularly for COVID 19.
Job Type: Part-time Pay: $10.00 per hour Schedule: Day shift
COVID-19 considerations: Upon entrance, all employees are required to complete a temperature and health check while also wearing a facial covering for the duration of their shift/time in the facility.
Application Question(s): The CDC now requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
Experience: Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)