Job TitleHair Stylist – JAG Healthcare Burbank
HAIR STYLIST NEEDED!
JAG Healthcare Burbank is seeking a reliable, compassionate Hair Stylist to work at our Burbank, Ohio location. Our current hairdresser is retiring and works Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am-4pm. You make your own schedule to fit your needs, sets up your own appointments, and charge for services you give.
JAG Healthcare Burbank is proud to offer state of the art health care and rehabilitation,
skilled nursing, and assisted lifestyle options within an atmosphere of warmth,
hospitality, and innovation. With 81 skilled beds and 5 assisted living, you will recognize the difference from the minute you walk through the doors: our unique building design, creative programs, and uncompromising standard of excellence.
- Must have a valid cosmetology or barber license
- Create and maintain a consistent schedule
- Style hair consistent with resident’s requests
- Track and submit time worked
- Self-starter and self-motivated, with an entertaining and outgoing personality
- Maintain an organized work area.
- The ability to make someone’s day better.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work with the older population.
- Ability to work well solo and manage your own schedule.
- Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task
- Patience and compassion when dealing with others, especially those who are sick, injured, elderly, or from different backgrounds.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment; including but not limited to eye protection and masks (surgical and N95).
- Ability to test regularly for COVID 19.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Upon entrance, all employees are required to complete a temperature and health check while also wearing a facial covering for the duration of their shift/time in the facility.
- The CDC now requires all of our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
- cosmetology or barber license (Preferred)