Job TitleFiberTite Strategic Account CARE Specialist – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 233811117
The FiberTite Strategic Account CARE Specialist will be responsible for a designated portfolio of strategic accounts and will demonstrate a commitment to customer retention through superior customer service. This role will be responsible for the entire order management process including managing strategic account order book, order balance sheet, and inventory data; serves as the main point of contact for all customer services issues and acts as the liaison to the FiberTite sales operation leadership; responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Seaman Corporation’s products or services and determines best methods to resolve complex customer service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to organizational policies; works collaboratively with suppliers, production, sales, customer experience, and procurement to anticipate, fulfill and exceed customer expectations and order needs; takes ownership of customer service function and order management process; exercises good judgement and sound decision-making to ensure customers’ total satisfaction.
The role will work in concert with the Strategic Business Development Team, Director of Procurement, Supply Chain Manager, and the FiberTite Sales Operations Manager (who will also act as mentor during the fulfillment of the below duties and responsibilities).
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manages a portfolio of key accounts with sales orders and order management; ensures accuracy and on-time delivery is achieved
- Assists Strategic Business Development team with project management support as needed
- Oversees order management for designated customers; anticipates customer needs and proactively orders needed material/supplies
- Coordinates and monitors the logistical elements required with scheduling of customer orders and job site deliveries
- Monitors status of all open orders to ensure timely delivery and provides customer service regarding order status and logistics issues
- Proficient in customer experience – develop the ability to understand our products, the needs of the commercial roofing market, and have the ability to fix problems as they arise.
- Proactively communicates any changes in delivery dates or other changes to the customer and the Regional Sales Rep.; works with internal and external Seaman Corp team to provide superior service to customer base
- Works collaboratively across the organization and liaises with strategic management team, production, sales, operations, customer experience, and procurement and communicates with them regularly
- Answers phone and electronic inquiries from Customers and Regional Sales Managers/Reps
- Processes purchase orders from customers and works collaboratively with procurement on the expectations required on deliveries for key strategic account projects
- Manage the quote-to-order processes for all drop ship purchase orders to vendors / suppliers
- Enters and verifies orders
- Clarify order details
- Set up new customers in order management system
- Enter order in order management system
- Check stock levels
- Coordinate with manufacturing scheduling as necessary
- Advise customers on product availability; Coordinate among customers to meet minimum run sizes
- Communicates with Credit Manager to resolve credit hold issues.
- Processes Debit/Credit memos, quality or complaint issues, color matching requests
- Supports other representatives with training, procedure inquiries and assists with tasks, projects and process improvements as needed
This position requires:
College degree preferred with 3-5 years of customer service experience with technical products and a proven track record. Previous large key account management and logistics experience is preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Oracle or other ERP experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.