Job TitleAircraft Pilot – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 229235404
Mid-Ohio Aviation is seeking qualified applicants to fill the Pilot role on our Cessna Citation Excel aircraft. All flights are conducted under Part 91 and originate out of the Wayne County Airport. The Pilot is directly responsible for the safe conduct of all flights to which they are assigned. This is a full-time position which requires a high degree of flexibility to meet the travel demands of the organization.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as Pilot (or PIC or SIC as assigned) on company aircraft.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and foreign regulations as well as the policies and procedures set forth in the Mid-Ohio Aviation Flight Operations Manual.
- Active participation in the Safety Management System.
- Completion of administrative duties or projects when assigned by the Aviation Department Manager or the Chief Pilot.
- Provide excellent customer service to all company associates and guests.
- Studies and maintains thorough knowledge of FAA regulations, aircraft systems and operating manuals.
This position requires:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Licenses: ATP with Multi Engine Land, Instrument; FAA First or Second Class Medical; Valid Passport.
- Experience: 3000 hours total time; 500 hours multi engine; A type rating is desirable.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required