Dietary Aide (Burbank) JAG Healthcare – Job # 266278443
S-964-11 Job Title: Dietary Aide (Burbank) OMJST Worksite Location: 14976 Burbank Rd., Burbank, OH 44214
Number of Openings: 2
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
We have 2 part time evening shift position available from 2:30pm to 7pm! Every other weekend and every other Holiday are required.*All starting pay rates are based on experience and will be determined during interview.
JAG Healthcare Burbank is adding to the Culinary team! We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to help prepare and deliver food to our residents. The goal of the Dietary Aide is to serve food within appropriate temperature guidelines, following our cleanliness procedures. If you are looking for a team that truly makes you feel appreciated and believes in a work-life balance, we would love for you to come join our team!
JAG Healthcare Burbank comprises 81 long-term care rooms and 5 assisted living apartments with a warm neighborhood atmosphere. We provide person-centered care to all our residents and treat them with the dignity and respect that they deserve. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with the elderly population. We have a reputation of great care and providing delicious meals which comes from the high expectations that we have for those who work within our resident’s home. We are so proud of the employees who make our facility great!
If you are looking for a rewarding job that allows you to build meaningful connections with residents while improving their quality of life, this job could be for you!
At JAG Healthcare, we offer a homelike family-oriented atmosphere, striving to create a lifetime of balance for our residents, employees, and the communities in which we serve.
Responsibilities: (Include but not limited to)
- Timely meal deliveries to residents
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen & dining room
- Positively interact with residents, staff, and guests
- Comply with Company, Local, State, and Federal guidelines for Food Safety and Food Handling
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
Job Type: Part-time Pay: From $12.00 per hour Medical Specialty: Geriatrics
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- The CDC now requires all of our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
- Are you looking for part time work from 2:30pm to 7pm?
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred) OMJ Staff Contact: RC3